Over the last year, we have seen incredible changes from the search engines in how they compute the search results when someone searches. It used to be that you could just add keywords to your title tags and content and header tags – get a few back links and there you go you are ranking!
It is NOT AT ALL like that anymore, and most business owners have not been able to keep up! There are hundreds of factors used by the search engines to determine how to return the site in its index. Some of the more recent additions to these factors include:
Site speed | Responsiveness | Content | Authority
Some business owners may not even comprehend what these factors entail! But as a website owner can you answer these few questions?
1) How many backlinks do you have?
2) Are any of your backlinks low quality?
3) Do you have any broken links on your website?
4) Do you have Schema implemented?
5) Is your site loading too slow?
6) Is your URL structure helping or hurting you?
7) Do you have any Meta issues?
These are just a few of the many things needed for proper optimization! If you do not know the answer to these questions – YOU NEED AN AUDIT!