Off-Page SEO is all of the SEO elements that happen away from your website. Each off-page SEO factor has a profound impact on where your site ranks among search engines.
Off-Page SEO factors include:
- Backlinks: If another site links to yours, it’s called a backlink. Backlinks are the lifeblood of SEO since they count as votes of confidence that your site is trustworthy. However, not all backlinks are created equal, and others should be avoided.
- Social Media: Social signals provide search engines with clues as to how popular you are with your target markets.
- YouTube: YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world behind Google and is also owned by Google.
- Reviews/Reputation: Online review sites such as Google My Business and Yelp also play a role in off-page SEO as they help search engines gauge how trustworthy your business is and shows customers a sneak peek at your level of customer service.
- Forums: Sites like Quora.com help you to find and answer important industry related questions.
Learn more about off-page SEO by reading related blog articles written by SEO Consultant, Jason
Are you ready for an SEO Consultation with Jason Moore?